Image Map

May 11, 2010

Two Tips Tuesday: My Favorite TTT Posts!

So guess what? 
We are closing on our house FRIDAY!!!! 

Supposedly.

But...Woo Hoo and AHHHHHHHHH!!!

It was kind of short notice so I am trying to tie up loose ends, get stuff done with the new house, and finish up all the last minute stuff in our current house. 

It is a stress fest of gigantuous proportions.

So there is no time for tips, or crafty fun or ANYTHING! But I have carved out a wee bit of time to dive into my two tips archives and highlight my favorite ones with a linky loo for you to peek in on some oldies but goodies. Or maybe they are new ones you have not seen.

Without further ado...

Oh, as a special treat...I will do several.  Not just two. I am sweet like that.


 (not exactly my favorite but it's my weirdest tip that still makes me laugh out loud)





(same link as above and my all time favorite TTT post so I felt the double link was necessary.)

 FYI!!!
Because I will be consumed with house stuff, I decided that I am going to stalk some of your blogs and feature some of your tips, projects, or info that would be a great Two Tips post.  So if you are lurking around here and have a blog, follow me so I can peek in on you or leave me a comment with a link to a favorite post of yours. 
Don't worry.  If I am feeling some major blog love with some of your tips, I will check with you to make sure I can feature you.  Deal?

Happy Tuesday Friends!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to see some picks when you're all settled in your new nest. Don't mind all your followers, we'll wait patiently...at least we'll try. ;).

    Blessings,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAHHH!!!! I amso excited for you! What a special time for your family's life!!! Yes you will be quite busy!

    It will be fun to follow watching your family move! I seriously am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in the process of buying our first home as well, so I have been having fun reading your blog! Thank you for all the great tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY CONGRATS GIRL!!! I DO HAVE A VINYL PROJECT ON MY VINYL BLOG ITS SILLYVINYLDESIGN.BLOGSPOT.COM CHECK IT OUT =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! May your closing and move go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can find some calm and quiet soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new house!! Exciting

    http://sweetcakesxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess, I'm so beyond elated for you!! Things seem to be moving pretty quickly on our own house closing . . . maybe hopefully fingers crossed by the end of next week?! What a blessing. Can't wait to hear about all the new tales on home ownership and home decor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the move!! Will be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the bar soap tip made me laugh out loud - fantastic! I'm a B&BW gal too but maybe I'll try the grating. Hee! I have a lovely dish to use. Altho - it'll probably have to wait until we're through the newborn stage with our new son! Congrats on the closing/move-good luck with all the last minute details. I'll pray that things go smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited, Jess! So will you be featuring me on how to annoy the snot out of your sisters or how to shame your husband into talking to you? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!